Dome Registration / Reservation Process
Each year EWSC reserves a fixed amount of field time at the Rosemount Irish Dome for Club soccer training and team reservations. New this year, EWSC has also reserved gym time through District 196 at BlackHawk Middle School. Beginning in November 2013 through April 2014, EWSC has created an online registration system in which teams can reserve Dome and/or Gym time for team practices. This system is intended to make your winter practice planning easier and more productive. Teams must be affiliated with EWSC Traveling or In-house programs for the 2014 summer season to use this pre-reserved facility space.
Dome and Gym Registration Information
EWSC Rosemount Irish Dome field time and Black Hawk Middle School gym time can be scheduled at the Google link below.
- Enter your team code into any blank "white" space....and the field is reserved! Easy!
- A team code example is "U15C102" and can be found on the "Team List" tab on this google doc.
- A Dome block is listed as field 3E, 3W, 4E, or 4W.
- Each Dome block is 1 hr of a 1/8 sized field (30x40)
- Dome times with "red" font are 1.5 hour timeslots
- Blackhawk Middle School time slots are 1hour for 1 basketball court
- Gray "x" spaces are unavailable.
- Your team will receive a bi-montly invoice from EWSC. Fee summaries will be posted from each month. (See tabs on the document.)
- If the Dome or School is closed due to weather, fees will not be charged.
- Please DO NOT erase any previous team reservation slots.
- If you wish to switch spots with a team, you can look-up their manager name using the "Team List" tab.
All team reservations are on a first come/first serve basis. EWSC, however, wants to maintain a reasonable equity between teams yet maximize utilization of the space. It will be at the discretion of EWSC to make changes necessary to provide equal accessibility of the facility. All teams are strongly encouraged to be reasonable and accommodating in sharing on-line dome space.
Note that times are limited in November and December in the Dome due to EWSC's Winter Camps. Please encourage your soccer player to register for biweekly training offered only for these two months!
Free Dome Time
Included in player registration fees are three indoor practices at the Rosemount Irish Dome that are provided and paid for by the Club. Session duration is 1 hour each, 1/8 of the dome. Field times for those sessions will be assigned by the Club and will occur during the months of March and April. These schedules will be announced to managers and coaches by mid-December.
EWSC Dome Schedule
Dome time is allocated to EWSC training camps as first priority. Therefore, some field times will have limited availability. The dome season will run from November 4, 2013, through April 30, 2014.
Irish Dome Cost
1/8 of the dome - $65 for 60 minutes / $90 for 90 minutes
Gym court - $15 for 60 minutes
Irish Dome Layout
EWSC Fields Director
Please note: No space has been reserved for these facilities except Black Hawk Middle School. All rental terms and agreements will be the responsibility of each individual team: